Since 2020 Dr. Rynkiewicz has been serving as INSAR Global Senior Leader for Poland.
The INSAR Global Senior Leaders map with the names and their affiliations is here.
The role of INSAR Global Senior Leader (GSL) is to:
- serve as the point of contact for the INSAR Board of Directors about issues of national or international importance relating to autism research in a given country,
- serve as a role model for autism research excellence in a given country,
- increasing INSAR membership recruitment in a given country,
- report to INSAR’s Board the Annual GSL Representative Report about the state of autism research in a given country,
- foster a trans-national research culture that results in multi-center collaboration and team science approaches, and more.
Humanitarian aid in Ukraine (INSAR Statement from March 16, 2022) HERE