We are pleased to inform that Dr. Rynkiewicz has been appointed by INSAR as an INSAR Global Senior Leader for Poland for term 2021-2022.
Dr. Rynkiewicz is the first Polish scientist appointed by INSAR to this role.
The role of INSAR Global Senior Leader (GSL) is to:
- serve as the point of contact for the INSAR Board of Directors about issues of national or international importance relating to autism research in a given country,
- serve as a role model for autism research excellence in a given country,
- increasing INSAR membership recruitment in a given country,
- report to INSAR’s Board the Annual GSL Representative Report about the state of autism research in a given country,
- foster a trans-national research culture that results in multi-center collaboration and team science approaches, and more.
For more information about INSAR and INSAR Global Senior Leaders click here.